The IBelink BM-K1+ is manufactured by the IBelink company and rated as one of the most profit-making miners. This mining device mines Kadena coins utilizing the Kadena Algorithm. It comes with a hash rate of 15 th/s and has a power consumption of 2250 W. The machine is produced with low power consumption to reduce the production cost for the miners.
IBeLink BM-K1+ can support POW Blake2s algorithm digital currency (KDA) with a hash rate of 15 TH/s and power consumption of 2250W.
The product comes with the following Specifications
- Algorithm: Blake2S
- Hash Rate: 15 TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 2250 W
- Power Efficiency: 0.15 W/GH
- Operating Temperature: 5 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius.
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Power Supply: 190V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Packing Dimensions: 505 mm length, 205 mm width, and 317 mm height.
- Machine Dimensions: 402 mm length, 128 mm width, and 201 mm height.
It was released in September 2021 and has a weight of 6.6 kg. It has a highly rated noise level of 74 db. This noise level accounts for any noise pollution that the device might produce during the mining process. The device is fitted with two fans for heat control. The iBeLink company developed this device to enhance the miner’s profitability by reducing the device’s power consumption and its hash rate.
The device, unlike other coin mining devices in the market, has a high voltage. It comes operating within the voltage range of 190-240V. Connection is made over an Ethernet connection as its connection interface. It works within a temperature range of between 5 – 40 degrees Celsius. Functions within the humidity range of 5-95%.
It is regarded as the highest mining watchdog due to its efficiency giving it an added advantage over other devices.
Its working efficiency is 0.156j/Gh making it the most profitable device in the market.
Noise Level of the IBelink BM-K1
The level of noise made by the IBelink BM-K1 is 74db. This makes it less suitable to be set up in a residential environment.
The profitability of the IBelink BM-K1
This device mines Kadena coin and is one of the leading profitable miners in the market. It has a profitability of $265.06/day, translating to 7,951.90/month and $95,422.86 per year.
This profitability is an estimation and may change subject to the price of the coin or the hash rate.
The device is highly recommended to new miners for its profitability.
- a) Support for POW Blake2S Algorithm Digital Currency (KDA).
- b) Support for mainstream stratum protocol mining pools.
- c) Provides a web interface management platform that simplifies system setup and large-scale deployment.
- d) The web interface provides calculation statistics and mining status monitoring.
- e) It supports the use of a web interface to restart mining software or systems.
- f) Provides a self-test function of the power-on system and monitors the status of the chip accurately.
- g) Device has calculator blade LED status display for large-scale mine machine management.
- h) The device is packed with setting for automatic switching of the primary and multiple standby pools.
- i) It is fitted with a function of independent error monitoring and automatic restart recovery of calculating blades.
- j) The Device ensures that the system recovery is automatic from network or system errors.