All our products comes with the manufacturer warranty. Used Miners are sold AS is. We test them and send you testing videos before shipping. And all sales are final. Due to the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market we cannot offer refunds. NO REFUND, if any issue with the machine, Contact the manufacturer.
Note: The manufacturers are in China so in some case you might be required to ship the item back to china at your own expenses. Only make a purchase if you agree with these conditions
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
5. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
6. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
7. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. All sales are final. Defective machines will be repaired for free under the Broadeng warranty policy.
The following events will void the warranty: Overclocking the miner will void the warranty. Customer removal and replacement of any components without receiving permission from Broadeng. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips. Miner/boards/components damaged due to water immersion or corrosion in a wet environment.
The customer must return the defective equipment at their own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with iBeLink customer support. Broadeng will pay for the shipping cost to the customer when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period. Broadeng will not pay for any loss of down time or delay caused by customs. In cases where the warranty is void or after the warranty period, equipment can be repaired for the cost of parts and labor.
Miner sales is different from the general consumer electronics products, which are specially customized according to customers’ needs. Please notice before purchase. The after-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, the product cannot be returned or refund.
180 days parts warranty (starts once the miner gets received). If any problem, we will offer instructions on how to check the miners and find out the faulty parts, and we will send the corresponding parts for replacement after getting video/pictures as proof from customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customer.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
Miner itself is demolished, privately altered or component replacement;
Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causes damage;
Circuit boards and components are filled with water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
The circuit board or the chip is burned;
If this happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.